Since 1926, the Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce has worked to create a strong local economy by actively promoting the community, providing extensive networking opportunities, serving as the voice of business, and spearheading aggressive political action. Nowhere can you find a better return on your investment than the Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce. As a Chamber member, you have access to a wealth of valuable benefits and services.
AMONG THE MANY BENEFITS ARE
- Free directory listing with multiple links, listings & photos
- Monthly Business and Social Hours (BASH) providing business and networking opportunities
- Conference room rental —Member discount is $50 for two hours. $100 for two hours for nonmembers. A minimum of two hours is required. Each subsequent hour (or portion) is $25 per hour. Hours of operation are based on availability Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm.
- Credibility as one of only 400 Chambers of Commerce in America accredited by the US Chamber of Commerce
- Business Links: Members-only business development groups
- Free online coupon creator
- Staff referrals
- Certificates of Origin: Member discount is $10 per page stamped. $50 per page stamped for nonmembers
- Free online job postings
- Free online press release postings
- Access to banner ads on Chamber website. Contact the Chamber for pricing (925) 934-2007.
- Free private business counseling by SCORE, Counselors to America’s Small Business (partner of the Small Business Administration)
Digital Coupons: Free access to our 3rd party partner to create, distribute, and accept digitized coupons through the chamber website