The Ambassadors are the goodwill arm of the Chamber of Commerce.They help coordinate ribbon-cutting ceremonies, grand openings, BASH events and other Chamber functions, such as special events, which include the opening of the Ice Skating Rink and Ethics Day for students. An important role for the Ambassadors is to provide friendly “buddy” assistance to new members and thereby help them better understand and utilize their chamber membership.
Your Walnut Creek Ambassador committee is a fantastic way for you to meet people in our business community. You will have great opportunities to grow your business by making contacts in the Chamber and participating in Chamber activities. All this is available to you while you have fun making new friends and seeing your friends!
Key Benefits of being an Ambassador include:
- Recognition at Luncheons, BASH and networking events
- Features in the chamber emailings
- Special invitations to events in the business community
- Mentoring new chamber members to networking successv
- New contacts for new, renewing and prospective chamber members
- In the know briefing by the Chamber for events happening in our community